cat /dev/maxilys

A glance in the mind of a KDE/Linux developer to see how ideas turn into code.

2007-01-29

KDE: Special delivery!

Special delivery of gingerbread for the eyes! For once, I'll keep my hands away from the keyboard and let the pictures speak for me. According to the time it took me to make them, they're worth a million words! Any way, if you have questions, you know where to find me. ;-)

Tabs and focus highlight
(Colorscheme: Mare Serenitatis)
[Image]
Click for full size: (682x492) 37,8 KB



A glance at the windec configuration dialog
(Colorscheme: Caloris Planitia)
[Image]
Click for full size: (624x279) 38,0 KB


The 16 possible titlebars
(Colorscheme: Neptune)
[Image]
Click for full size: (1156x493) 55,0 KB


My favorite setup
Solid top and flat buttons in various colors
[Image]
Click for full size: (698x448) 50,5 KB


Need I to say this is the future Serenity 1.7? ;-)

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home